For our birthday celebration we held a symposium where we were able to show the whole range of ceramics at WZR. From energy technology to refractories to dental ceramics, from structural ceramics to membrane reactors to an overview lecture 25 years of WZR.
- Dr. Holger Grote, Siemens Energy The Siemens Energy Green Radar: Status – Outlook and Examples of Material Developments
- Dr. Alexander Platzer, RHI Magnesita Additive manufacturing and refractory: how do they fit together?
- Dr. Armin Kirsten, VITA Zahnfabrik Additive manufacturing of dental ceramics – potentials and obstacles
- Dr. Jens Schneider, Bauhaus-Universität Weimar Ceramic Solutions – innovative solutions for building materials development
- Prof. Dr. Willi Meulenberg, Forschungszentrum Jülich Ceramic membranes for the production of chemical energy carriers
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Kollenberg, WZR ceramic solutions GmbH WZR – 25 years of R&D
Our guests were then able to visit the facilities at WZR and discuss questions with our colleagues at the machines.
Many thanks to our cooperation partners:
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Carbolite Gero GmbH & Co. KG
- Glatt GmbH
- JEOL GmbH
- Koenig & Bauer Coding GmbH
- Struers GmbH
- voxeljet AG
who supported our in-house exhibition with equipment and personnel.
Finally, we bid farewell to our company founder Wolfgang Kollenberg in his well-deserved retirement and symbolically handed over the company key to Dieter Nikolay.
Many thanks for the numerous visitors and exhibitors. All participants found that it was an all-round successful festival.